1. We provide an extended returns period to give you extra peace of mind when ordering. If you wish to cancel your order within 30 days of receipt of your products please contact us at email@example.com, or tel. 01253 866 011. Products are to be returned in perfect condition to UK Aquatics, Unit 2 Butts Close, Thornton, FY5 4HT.
2. The products being returned must be securely packed to avoid damage to the product or the retail packaging. We recommend returning the products by recorded delivery using Parcel Force. We will refund the cost of postage (up to a maximum of £6.95) in the event of an item arriving damaged or faulty.
3. UK Aquatics does not accept responsibility for goods returned by a customer, but which are not received, unless proof of delivery to us or receipt by carrier is supplied.
4. UK Aquatics will refund all sums paid by you, less cost of return postage. For UK residents, if a product is damaged or faulty then collection of product will be arranged by UK Aquatics. Residents outside the UK will need to cover postage costs themselves.
5. Products that carry a manufacturer’s guarantee can be returned, if faulty, to us for exchange/refund during the warranty period. All products still in guarantee will be tested upon return. If the seller accepts the return of goods/cancellation of order (other than on the grounds of defect) the seller reserves the right to make a handling, cancellation and restocking charge of 10%.
6. For presumed faulty goods, if after testing your product is found to be non-faulty, a charge of £17 will be payable to cover collection and redelivery before your goods can be returned.
7. Products that are especially made/ordered, perishables i.e. magazines, pond liners, plants, stainless steel products, videos, books etc. cannot be returned for refund unless faulty/damaged.
8. We process returns as quickly as possible. Returns are typically handled within 7 days, but it may take longer if testing is required to confirm the presence of a fault.
9. Goods are not allowed to be tried/tested.
10. This refund policy does not affect your statutory rights.